Whether you are developing products, projects, or processes, you need trusted independent inspection to ensure that both your legal obligations and the high standards you expect are met at every stage.
What is Inspection?
The Definition in ISO 17000/17020 says Inspection is examination of a product design, product, service, process or plant/installation, and determination of their conformity with specific requirements or, on the basis of professional judgement, general requirements.
* An inspection body shall be/have:
- Organisation or part of an organisation
- Legally identifiable
- Documented technical scope of activities
- Adequate liability insurance
- Independently audited accounts
Our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection services helps you to reduce risk, control quality and quantity, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets. In HARVARD Co , we offer inspection services in different industrial and managerial areas.
Generally, there are three types of inspection:
* Inspection of new products, etc
- More detailed
- Focusing on weak points in designee /production
- Orientation on points of wear, corrosion etc.
*Pre shipment inspection
- Inspection of goods before and after shipment
- Conformity with accreditiv documentsFor questions or inquiries, please contact us or fill out the quick contact form on this page and we will get back to you shortly.